Ray - Part 3 Introduction Ray - Part 3 Introduction

great movie but...

coflash= orly?

Joe Zombie :: Episode 3 Joe Zombie :: Episode 3

great oh and also milos

@milos i think joe is a zombie of a different kind apparently he might of had some big life experience that allows him to think about more than just eating brains

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

this flash has changed my life

before watching this all i did was play video games but after watching this i have taken the pledge to make the most of my time. this is an inspiring movies and should be broadcasted everywhere. because of you making this movie you have improved my life and probably thousands if not millions of other lives too. all in all most heart touching ah inspiring flash ever!

Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Epic Battle Fantasy 4

The game play is great. I only have one problem with it. For some reason the system for walking around just doesn't feel very smooth. The leader stops momentarily on every tile moved to. I don't know if it's meant to be like that, if it's a bug, or if it's just my computer being stupid. Again, other than that it's a great game, and I hope you keep working on more of these.

Madness infiltrate (DEMO) Madness infiltrate (DEMO)

I really hope the "full game" actually has real game play in it, as well as walking and jumping animations.

Upgrade Complete 2 Upgrade Complete 2

I literally closed my browser after clicking the upgrade for heart rate; it took about 10 seconds to cue the face and when it did; I just freaked out.