Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Epic Battle Fantasy 4

The game play is great. I only have one problem with it. For some reason the system for walking around just doesn't feel very smooth. The leader stops momentarily on every tile moved to. I don't know if it's meant to be like that, if it's a bug, or if it's just my computer being stupid. Again, other than that it's a great game, and I hope you keep working on more of these.

Madness infiltrate (DEMO) Madness infiltrate (DEMO)

I really hope the "full game" actually has real game play in it, as well as walking and jumping animations.

Upgrade Complete 2 Upgrade Complete 2

I literally closed my browser after clicking the upgrade for heart rate; it took about 10 seconds to cue the face and when it did; I just freaked out.

Doodle God 2 Doodle God 2

This game holds an infinite amount of fun in it. While I don't think we need a Doodle God 3, I think it would be a shame to abandon such a masterpiece of a game.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

An overall great game. However I think a multiplayer co-op campaign and a multiplayer co-op arena mode would make it even better!

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

Bloody great game I would recommend this to anyone

Awesome game. I loved how the animation on it was so smooth and how the sound effects sounded so real. This may be a controversial game albeit a fun one!

Cam Jammer Cam Jammer

awesome sauce much?

lol i just picked up my webcam and waved it around everywhere XD

Riddle School 3 Riddle School 3

nice game

great game. and also the monkey isn't as scary is they make it out to be.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

great game but

HOW FRIGIN LONG IS THE AFRO NINJA THING STAY UP IN THE CREDITS BECAUSE IVE STAY ON CREDITS FOR AN HOUR AND THE AFRO NINJA THING WONT DISAPPEAR!(and yes i did count the minutes)

Madness Scene Creator 3 Madness Scene Creator 3

good but there's a bug that effects the game badly

this is a great game and all but... apparently there is a bug that restarts the game after a certain number of song loops.

F1Krazy responds:

Yes, there is. And it won't be there in MMSC4.